Hotel Marea guests can ask for more information at the reception. We will be glad to help you organize your excursions.
Every Thursday, from June 20th to September 12th, come and discover the sweet hills of the Collio and Cividale of Friuli, the medieval town that was the capital of the first Lombard duchy in Italy.
- 09.30 am Departure from Piazza Carpaccio bus station
- 09.35 am Riva Slataper stop (next to the Hotel Savoy)
- 09.40 am Città Giardino stop (in front of the Hotel Argentina)
- 09.45 am Grado Pineta stop (corner of via Orsa Maggiore and via Capricorno)
- 09.47 am Villaggio Ca’ Laguna campsite stop
- 09.50 am Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin campsite stop
- 09.55 am Tenuta Primero campsite stop
- 11.30 am – 2.30 pm free time and free lunch in Cividale
- 2.30 pm departure for Cormons
- 3.00 pm cellar visit
- At about 5.00 pm return to Grado.
Price € 40.00 adults, 12-18 years € 20.00, 0-12 years free; including bus transfer and guided tour of the winery.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
Min. 15 people.
Must be booked by 12.00 on Wednesday.