Hotel Marea guests can ask for more information at the reception. We will be glad to help you organize your excursions.
Every Wednesday from April 17th to September 25th (except public holidays) the archeobus brings you to relive the ancient splendor of Aquileia, which this year celebrates 2,200 years of history, through the river port, the Basilica, the crypts and the Episcopal Palace. Discover the secrets of an artisan chocolate workshop (Cocambo) and taste the typical products of the territory.
- 8.50 am Tenuta Primero campsite stop
- 8.55 am Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin stop
- 8.57 am Villaggio Ca’ Laguna campsite stop
- 9.00 am Grado Pineta stop (corner of via Orsa Maggiore and via Capricorno)
- 9.05 am Città Giardino stop (next to the Hotel Argentina)
- 9.10 am Riva Slataper stop (in front of Hotel Savoy)
- 9.15 am Piazza Carpaccio bus station
- Expected return at 1.30 pm
Price € 10 (€ 4 entrance to the basilica and € 6 tasting);
Must be booked by 12.00 on Tuesday.
Italian, German, English.